Suggested Scrum/Agile readings
11.07.2017 03:31 Uhr
- A basic textbook which is short and does not over-theorise:
- Dräther, Rolf, Holger Koschek, and Carsten Sahling (2013). Scrum – kurz & gut. Beijing: O’Reilly.
- About the different languages different actors in a software project speak (user, developer, stakeholders, etc.):
- Adzic, Gojko (2009). Bridging the Communication Gap: Specification by Example and Agile Acceptance Testing. London: Neuri.
- User Stories are an essential part of SCRUM and can also be relevant for the reflexions on the modelling practice.:
- Patton, Jeff (2014). User Story Mapping: Discover the Whole Story, Build the Right Product. Beijing : O’Reilly.
- Giving SCRUM-masters a broader understanding of how software is developed:
- Sarcar, Vaskaran (2016). Java design patterns : a tour of 23 gang of four design patterns in Java. New York : Apress.