Folien und Informationen11.04.2018 05:30 Uhr
Deadline for essay: July 27 2018
Each student will write a 5–10 page essay in German or English about the work with their group of BA students covering the following topics:
- The topic of the BA students‘ group project and its main results
- Your evaluation of the quality of the BA students work
- Reflexions on the modelling practice of the BA students
- what are the models showing?
- discuss the relationships between models and modelled objects and if applicable what the modelled objects are
- outline some successes and failures in the modelling process
- what did the practice of modelling mean to the students?
- what did the students learn from this?
- Your evaluation of your own role
- links to agile methods generally and scrum specifically
- was it actually useful for the BA students that you were there?
- what did you learn from the process?
Please link to the theory outlines below but also, if and how it makes sense, to previous experiences you have had, as a student, in paid or voluntary work, and in other settings.
- IX Kompakt 2015 – Agiles IT-Projektmanagement. Excerpts from magazine, in Ilias.
- Ken Schwaber und Jeff Sutherland: Der Scrum Guide : Der gültige Leitfaden für Scrum: Die Spielregeln. Juli 2016.
- Other web based publications, including but not restricted to documents found at:
- Books and articles, do your research or ask Eide or Wieners for advise.
Please get in touch about the details based on which module you take it as part of.