Digitale karten SoSe 2017: Prüfung15.08.2017 06:31 Uhr
Modulprüfung neue Studienordnung AM1
This is an oral examination, either in groups or alone. You should prepare in the following way:
- Send the project to me via email before the examination (preferred) or bring it on a memory stick or similar.
- Prepare a presentation (5–10 minutes) of the project.
- If you work in a group, make sure that all participants take part in the presentation.
- Read the three articles in Ilias (Eide 2014, Kemp 2010, Nowviskie 2010) in order to prepare for questions.
- Refresh the teaching of the semester by going though the online slides.
Prüfung alte Studienordnung AM1
In this module the project is the main point. You will submit the project before we meet. Please present the project in 10–15 minutes and I will then ask questions.
Prüfung alte Studienordnung AM2
In this module the small project is to be presented. You will preferably submit the project before we meet. Please present the project in 5–10 minutes and I will then ask questions.
If you have any questions please write to me.
Kemp, Karen K. “Geographic Information Science and Spatial Analysis for the Humanities.” P. 31–57 in: Bodenhamer, David J., John Corrigan, and Trevor M. Harris, eds. The Spatial Humanities : GIS and the Future of Humanities Scholarship. Bloomington: Indiana University Press, 2010.
Nowviskie, Bethany. “ ‘Inventing the Map’ In the Digital Humanities: A Young Lady’s Primer.” Poetess Archive Journal 2, no. 1 (2010).
Available online: http://journals.tdl.org/paj/index.php/paj/article/view/11
Eide, Øyvind. “Reading the Text, Walking the Terrain, Following the Map: Do We See the Same Landscape?” P. 194–205 in: Bode, K, and P. Arthur, eds. Advancing Digital Humanities: Research, Theory, Methods. Palgrave Macmillan, 2014.